Saturday, December 6, 2014

Antonio Velardo likes one of these if in Ohio

http://ift.tt/1wal1eb I don't plan on doing much traveling in Ohio but if I did I would consider buying one of these bad boys. Chrysler products have a long history and there are periods of that history where there workmanship and quality leave much to be desired. however, this Grand Cherokee is applauded and has won all kinds of awards for its quality and ability to get some things done. This short little snippet is of a business partner in Ohio who loves his Jeep and obviously has no issues getting around in Ohio snow--no matter how deep it is? My only concern here would be those ugly yellow fog lights--need to change those out to some white lights buddy. I know this video is a bit uncharacteristic of my usual business advice. Just wanted to add this little video of this Grand Cherokee though because some of the weather up north has already been getting really bad and this might be a good investment. http://ift.tt/1tXhHNc

No comments:

Post a Comment