Saturday, November 29, 2014

Antonio Velardo power of positive thinking

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7UPM-iBRyU Norman Vincent Peale wrote the book "The Power of Positive Thinking" a number of years ago. It was a classic for a reason. I read the book several years ago and took a lot from it that I used in my personal and professional life. There is a lot to a mind set. I am not a self-help guru or the like. However, I have had tremendous success in my life and much off it is due first of all to knowing from the start that I can do it. Positive thinking. Not thinking crazy thoughts, like you are invincible or larger than life. But knowing that I can get these things done and have success. Your life is a product of what you do. Your daily decisions on how you choose to live your life. I had decided early in life that I wanted to have success in business...and I work continuously each day to make that happen. In the end, I admonish you to believe in yourself, make goals, and work to make those goals come to fruition. http://youtu.be/o7UPM-iBRyU

No comments:

Post a Comment